168 Laboucane Crescent, Fort Mcmurray
Detached Bungalow for Sale
- MLS®#: A1151873
- Price: $619,900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2002
Welcome to this well designed & UPGRADED, RAISED BUNGALOW residence with +2450 SQFT of total living space, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, x2 SINGLE BAY DOOR ATTACHED GARAGE w/ IN-FLOOR HEAT and located in DESIRABLE Timberlea backing onto a beautiful grassy park! Elevated with VAULTED CEILINGS, open concept layout, and quality finishings, this home is truly exceptional & rare! As you enter this home through the dark slate floored foyer, you immediately have tons of storage space for tucking away outerwear. You are then welcomed into the bright and cozy living room that is centered around a stunning tiled gas fireplace, and finished with light birch hardwood flooring and a large window overlooking the front porch, the perfect space for lounging with family! The open floorplan & soaring vaulted ceilings offered on the main level provide a spacious feel and add to the elegance of the home’s design. The dining room offers 4 windows along with a glass door, providing tons of natural light to brighten the space and leading onto the huge back deck, perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining & hosting friends/family! Adjacent, the kitchen has been thoughtfully designed a finished with cork flooring, hickory style shaker cabinetry with silver hardware, plenty of built-in storage & counter space, a dual basin undermount sink, and a great raised breakfast bar, perfect for informal meals! The main level of this bungalow also offers a huge bedroom with vaulted ceilings and walk-in closet, a 2pc bathroom, nicely tucked away near the entry and access to the double attached garage with 2 single bay doors, mezzanine with storage, in-floor heat, 15' ceilings (which could easily accommodate a car hoist)! WOW!! Heading into the basement, which has been finished with carpet & in-floor heat, you have a huge rec room that can be customized to your liking, 2 large bedrooms (1 with walk-in closet), and a primary master with large walk-in closet and attached 5 pc ensuite, offering a king sized soaker tub with body jets, a stand alone shower with rain shower head, dual vanity with overmount sinks, plenty of cabinetry & feature mirrors/lighting fixtures. The basement of this home also offers a shared 4pc bathroom, equipped with tub/shower combo, plenty of cabinetry, and feature mirror/lighting, along with a separate laundry room with side-by-side washer & dryer and built-in cabinet with metal hanger rack for storing extra linens! With a large driveway, heated double attached garage, huge fully-fenced backyard with beautiful landscaping, fire pit & great back deck with built in shed underneath , AND backing onto a lovely grass park with plenty of walking trails, playground and waterpark, this home is a MUST SEE! Check out the virtual tour link & book your private showing today!!
Contact The Weir Group About MLS® A1151873
The Weir Group , 780.880.7134 at eXp Realty, , Ft. McMurray, Alberta,
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1151873
- Style: Bungalow
- Year Built: 2002
- Lot Size: 5,669.00 sq.ft.
- Total Floor Area: 1,290 sq.ft
- Address: 168 Laboucane Crescent
- Neighbourhood: Timberlea
- City: Fort McMurray
- Postal Code: T9K 2M1
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 1)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 4
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Cork, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Back Yard, Backs on to Park/Green Space, Landscaped, Private, Rectangular Lot
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Frontage: 15.26M 50`1"
services & amenities
- Features: Back Yard, Backs on to Park/Green Space, Landscaped, Private, Rectangular Lot
- Parking: Driveway, Double Garage Attached, Heated Garage
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Fort McMurray Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!