132 Ermine Bay, Fort Mcmurray
4 Level Split Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1144948
- Price: $599,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1980
Welcome to UPGRADED & SERENE cottage living at its finest! Located on a quiet CORNER LOT in the prime area of Thickwood, this home offers 4 different levels & +1,887 SQFT of TOTAL living space, a magnificent outdoor WRAP AROUND PATIO & GAZEBO, plenty of space for RV PARKING, an oversized 23’7 x 25’6 HEATED GARAGE… and all within walking distance to the river trails, golf course & town through the green belt! This home has been ELEVATED with ALL NEW WINDOWS & DOORS (2020) with transferrable warranty, BRAND NEW hot water heater (2020), central air unit (2012) and roof shingles (only 11 years old)!! This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath estate has 4 levels of well thought-out living space! On the main floor, you are welcomed into the sunny, open living room, overlooking the front yard of the property. The dinning room, that sits adjacent to the living room, provides the perfect area for family meals, with a large window overlooking the greenery. The kitchen is a chef’s dream and has been upgraded with gorgeous granite countertops, stainless-steel appliance package, dual basin undermount sink, plenty of cabinetry and a moveable central island! 2 great sized bedrooms & a primary master bedroom with 2pc en-suite are offered on the upper level of this home, with large closets, bright windows and access to a shared 4 pc bathroom with tub/shower combo. Heading down to the 1st floor below grade, this home offers a large recreational room and space that could be used as a den. With a rustic gas stove & plenty of windows, this room is cozy and bright, perfect for family gatherings or a home office. Nicely finishing off the interior of this home, the basement and lowest level provides an oversized master bedroom with a huge walk-in closet, private 3pc bathroom with stand alone soaker tub & a gorgeous electric fireplace to keep cozy during the winters! The outdoor living space of this immaculate property is a true oasis with a wraparound patio from front to back of the property, a beautiful Gazebo for hosting friends & family in all seasons, completely landscaped yard with self-watering irrigation system for plants, extensively designed walkways in the front & back yards with circular stonework for fire pit AND the only joining neighbour is on the back of the property (which is adorned with a chokecherry tree and lilacs)! AN ABSOLUTE GEM of a property and perfect for those that seek an elevated cottage lifestyle with nature & beauty surrounding them!
Contact The Weir Group About MLS® A1144948
The Weir Group , 780.880.7134 at eXp Realty, , Ft. McMurray, Alberta,
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1144948
- Style: 4 Level Split
- Year Built: 1980
- Lot Size: 8,745.00 sq.ft.
- Total Floor Area: 1,009 sq.ft
- Address: 132 Ermine Bay
- Neighbourhood: Thickwood
- City: Fort McMurray
- Postal Code: T9H 4R8
- Included: Snow Blower, Lawn Mower, Central A/C Unit, Irrigation System, Firewood Rack (8.5ft), Patio Furniture (Chairs, Table & Umbrella)
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 6
- Floor Finish: Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Few Trees, Gazebo, Front Yard, Garden, Landscaped, Private, See Remarks
- Exterior Finish: See Remarks, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Frontage: 41.41M 135`10"
services & amenities
- Features: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Few Trees, Gazebo, Front Yard, Garden, Landscaped, Private, See Remarks
- Parking: Driveway, Double Garage Detached, Heated Garage, See Remarks
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Fort McMurray Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!