Lot 1 Community Lane, Fort Mcmurray
Land for Sale
- MLS®#: 0181312
- Price: $1,080,656
- Status: Active
Dreaming of owing your own parcel of land in the country with room to spread your wings?? Here is a rare opportunity to own 38.18 acres. This parcel represents a rare opportunity to purchase land in the sought after community of Saprae Creek. Located approximately 10 minutes south from the Fort McMurray city center, the third largest community in the regional municipality of Wood Buffalo. Situated on the crest of the Clearwater River Valley, Saprae Creek Estates can be accessed from highway 69. This community is close to many recreational attractions, including the popular all seasons park in Vista Ridge and Fort McMurray newest Golf Course. This property can be subdivided into as many as 18-2 acre lots or fewer. Geotechnical and phase 1 available upon request. Size to be confirmed by survey. Subject to subdivision
Contact The Weir Group About MLS® 0181312
The Weir Group , 780.880.7134 at eXp Realty, , Ft. McMurray, Alberta,
- Property Type: Land
- MLS®#: 0181312
- Lot Size: 1,663,120.80 acres
- Lot Shape: Nearby - Golf Course,Nearby - Park/Reserve,Nearby - Playground,Nearby - Ski Hill,Private Setting,Quiet Area,Wooded/Treed,0.00X0.00,Acres
- Address: Lot 1 Community Lane
- Neighbourhood: Saprae Creek
- City: Fort McMurray
- Postal Code: T9H 5B4
services & amenities
- Features: Nearby - Golf Course, Nearby - Park/Reserve, Nearby - Playground, Nearby - Ski Hill, Private Setting, Quiet Area, Wooded/Treed
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Fort McMurray Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
COLDWELL BANKER FORT MCMURRAY