188 Coniker Crescent, Fort Mcmurray
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1164002
- Price: $599,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2012
Welcome to this UPGRADED 2 storey residence with LEGAL BASEMENT SUITE, +2,629 TOTAL SQFT OF LIVING SPACE, 4 total bedrooms, DEN & HUGE WALK-IN closet on upper level, 3.5 bathrooms and great basement REC ROOM, all located in the beautiful Parsons North!! Elegant and elevated with top-of-the-line finishings, this home is truly exceptional and a rare find! As you enter the home through the tiled foyer, you immediately have a large closet for tucking away outerwear, and then are welcomed into the gorgeous and cozy living room, centered around a stunning tile surround gas fireplace with custom millwork & mantel, a huge window overlooking the front yard and finished with dark rich hardwood flooring! The ceilings of the main living space are marvellous and add to the elegance of the home featuring inset pot lighting, crown moldings & beam accents! The living room nicely leads into the dining room, following an open concept floorplan & making hosting family & friends easy & seamless! At the rear of the main level, the kitchen is fully upgraded with luxurious light glossy tile flooring, beautiful granite counter tops, rich dark floor-to-ceiling shaker style cabinetry with bubbled glass accents, stand alone kitchen island with built-in wine storage, dual basin undermount sink and stainless steel appliance package including a French door fridge w/bottom freezer, electric stove with over the range microwave and built in dishwasher – any home chef’s dream! Right off the kitchen sits a great breakfast nook for informal meals & access through a door onto the rear deck, nicely combining indoor/outdoor living space! Rounding off the main floor you have an elegant 2pc tiled bathroom with granite vanity, and tucked away laundry space for your convenience! Heading up the stairs, you immediately have an open concept den space – perfect for a home office! The upper level is finished with rich dark hardwood flooring and offers a HUGE master suite with elegant tray ceilings, grand dual walk-in closet and attached 4pc ensuite with tub/shower combo, gorgeous tile flooring and granite vanity – a true master oasis! The upper level also offers 2 additional bedrooms (one which has been converted to an additional walk-in closet) and a great 4pc shared bathroom with tiled flooring and tub/shower combo! The basement of this home is unique in that it offers a legal basement suite, the perfect mortgage helper! With a separate entrance, fully tiled kitchen with pantry & stainless-steel appliance package including fridge w/ top freezer, electric cooktop & over the range microwave, great sized rec room, 2 good sized bedrooms with plush carpet flooring & ample closet space, main 4-pc bathroom with tub/shower combo, and laundry space tucked away in the utility room, this is a very attractive home for potential renters! With a rear double space parking pad with easy accessibility to back alley, huge backyard, great back deck, AND in PRIME location close to various amenities & parks this home is a MUST SEE!
Contact The Weir Group About MLS® A1164002
The Weir Group , 780.880.7134 at eXp Realty, , Ft. McMurray, Alberta,
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1164002
- Style: 2 Storey
- Year Built: 2012
- Lot Size: 4,415.00 sq.ft.
- Total Floor Area: 1,835 sq.ft
- Address: 188 Coniker Crescent
- Neighbourhood: Parsons North
- City: Fort McMurray
- Postal Code: T9K 0Y3
- Included: Fridge(x2) Stove x2, Dishwasher x2, Microwave x2, Washer x2, Dryer x2, Window Coverings, Shed
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 2)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 6
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Exterior Features: Back Yard, Landscaped, Pie Shaped Lot
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Frontage: 7.03M 23`1"
services & amenities
- Features: Back Yard, Landscaped, Pie Shaped Lot
- Parking: Alley Access, On Street, Parking Pad, See Remarks
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Fort McMurray Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!